23 Mar

On March 22, 2021, Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) posted an updated regulation for work authorization for short-term students in a foreign health care program. 

According to Paragraph 186(p) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR), and within the International Mobility Program rules, students in a health field at foreign learning institutions can work without a work permit if their work is primarily for the purpose of acquiring training for a limited period of time, and they have written approval from the body in Canada that regulates that field. The new instructions now clarify who is a “student in a health field”.

For college and university enrolment and Student permit/visa application, please contact us now at info@a4zimmigration.com or office +1-289-997-3339. 

For more news on studying in the eastern provinces of Canada you can read this article.

* The email will not be published on the website.