09 Apr

On April 8, 2021, Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) published and updated the instructions for Temporary Resident Permits (TRPs) regulations for victims of family violence.

Applicants or their designates can now send a family violence TRP application to the closest local IRCC office by mail. 

Earlier such applications were processed only in the Case Processing Centre in Edmonton. 

The new procedure may improve the processing of these urgent cases. 

IRCC also updated instructions for officers regarding assessing TRP eligibility when PR applications have not yet been submitted.

Please contact our office at info@a4zimmigration.com or Office/WhatsApp +1-289-997-3339 to discuss your opportunity and eligibility to immigrate, live and work in Canada. 

You can fill in our assessment form https://www.a4zimmigration.com/assessment-for-express-entry for a detailed assessment and an expedited response.

* The email will not be published on the website.