Every month, the Quebec Ministry of Immigration (MIFI) invites candidates through Quebec’s online system Arrima.
Invited candidates can apply for permanent selection in order to obtain a Quebec Selection Certificate (CSQ) within 6 months.
This year, the province invited 1,562 candidates through the Arrima.
In all rounds of invitations Quebec targeted candidates with skills and experience in 17 National Occupational Classification (NOC) codes:
- NOC 0213 Computer and information systems managers
- NOC 2133 Electrical and electronics engineers
- NOC 2141 Industrial and manufacturing engineers
- NOC 2147 Computer engineers (except software engineers and designers)
- NOC 2171 Information systems analysts and consultants
- NOC 2172 Database analysts and data administrators
- NOC 2173 Software engineers and designers
- NOC 2174 Computer programmers and interactive media developers
- NOC 2175 Web designers and developers
- NOC 2241 Electrical and electronics engineering technologists and technicians
- NOC 2281 Computer network technicians
- NOC 2282 User support technicians
- NOC 2283 Information systems testing technicians
- NOC 5131 Producers, directors, choreographers, and related occupations
- NOC 5223 Graphic arts technicians
- NOC 5241 Graphic designers and illustrators
- NOC 6221 Technical sales specialists - wholesale trade
To find out your options, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or office number +1-289-997-3339 to discuss your opportunity to live and work in Canada.
Please visit our website and fill in the free assessment form. We will review and respond back to you within 3 days.