14 Jul

On July 13, 2021, the Government of Canada made corrections to the legislation referenced for exemptions to the requirement to obtain a temporary resident visa (TRV) or electronic travel authorization (eTA) for members of the armed forces of a designated state. 

Members of the armed forces of a designated state, or persons designated as a civilian component of that visiting force, for the purposes of the Visiting Forces Act, coming to attend training for a duration longer than 6 months do not require a study permit and are also exempt from the obtaining a TRV or eTA, and even a medical examination.

To find out if you are eligible for any of the Canadian Immigration programs, please contact us at info@a4zimmigration.com or Office WhatsApp +1-289-997-3339 to discuss your opportunity to immigrate, live and work in Canada. 

Please visit our website and fill in the free assessment form, we will review and respond back to you within three days.


* The email will not be published on the website.