12 Jul

Permanent residence applicants applying outside of Canada need a permanent resident travel document (PRTD) to travel to Canada. 

According to the immigration department's website, if the Visa Application Centers are closed in the territory where applicants live, they can submit their PRTD application by email. 

Canada's Visa Application Centre in China recently announced on its official website that starting June 1, 2021, applicants for a PRTD need to submit their application to IRCC by email. 

The grace period for this process was one month, so PRTD applicants can no longer submit their applications through the Visa Application Centre as of July 1, 2021.

To find out if you are eligible for any of the Canadian Immigration programs, you can contact us at info@a4zimmigration.com or Office WhatsApp +1-289-997-3339 to discuss your opportunity to immigrate, live and work in Canada. 

Please visit our website and fill in the free assessment form, we will review and respond back to you within 3 days.


* The email will not be published on the website.