11 Sep

On August 31, 2021, Quebec announced that a bridging open work permit came into effect for holders of a Certificate de selection du Quebec. 

Now, temporary foreign workers who live in the province and have been selected by Quebec as skilled workers can apply for a bridging open work permit (BOWP) which will allow them to hold their jobs while waiting to get a permanent residence. 

To be eligible for the bridging open work permit, temporary foreign workers must have submitted a permanent residence (PR) application as the principal applicant and as a skilled worker in Quebec to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC); have proof confirming that the complete PR application has been received by the federal government. 

Partners of applicants can also obtain an open work permit if they are included in the PR application, regardless of the principal applicant’s skill level.

To find out your options, please contact us at info@a4zimmigration.com or office number +1-289-997-3339 to discuss your opportunity to live and work in Canada.

Please visit our website and fill in the free assessment form. We will review and respond back to you within 3 days.


* The email will not be published on the website.