On August 11, 2021, the Government of Ontario held a new draw in the Employer Job Offer: In-Demand Skills stream (EJO IDS) of the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP).
The province issued 48 invitations to apply (ITAs) to candidates with job offers from the healthcare, agricultural, and manufacturing sectors.
All invited candidates work in one of the following occupations:
Health and agricultural occupations:
- NOC 3413 – nurse aides, orderlies and patient service associates
- NOC 4412 – home support workers and related occupations, excluding housekeepers
- NOC 8431 – general farmworkers
- NOC 8432 – nursery and greenhouse workers
- NOC 8611 – harvesting laborers
- NOC 9462 – industrial butchers and meat cutters, poultry preparers and related workers
Manufacturing (outside the GTA only):
- NOC 9411 – machine operators, mineral and metal processing
- NOC 9416 – metalworking and forging machine operators
- NOC 9417 – machining tool operators
- NOC 9418 – other metal products machine operators
- NOC 9421 – chemical plant machine operators
- NOC 9422 – plastics processing machine operators
- NOC 9437 – woodworking machine operators
- NOC 9446 – industrial sewing machine operators
- NOC 9461 – process control and machine operators, food, beverage and associated products processing
- NOC 9523 – electronics assemblers, fabricators, inspectors and testers
- NOC 9526 – mechanical assemblers and inspectors
- NOC 9536 – industrial painters, coaters and metal finishing process operators
- NOC 9537 – other products assemblers, finishers and inspectors
So far, OINP has issued invitations to 9,370 candidates under all streams of the OINP in 2021.
To find out if you are eligible for any of the Canadian Immigration programs, please contact us at info@a4zimmigratio,n.com or Office WhatsApp +1-289-997-3339 to discuss your opportunity to immigrate, live and work in Canada.
You can fill out our assessment form https://www.a4zimmigration.com/assessment-for-express-entry for a detailed assessment and a quick response.