23 Apr

International students and essential workers who are going to apply for the temporary pathway to permanent residence will have to provide proof of their adequate knowledge of the language. 

In order to be eligible, international students who graduated from Canadian institutions must have a language proficiency of at least CLB level 5, while for essential workers, this criterion is CLB level 4. 

If applicants already have a language test result from a designated organization approved by the Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRRC), they can use it, as soon as the test result is less than 2 years old when the application is received. 

IRCC will accept language test results received by applicants through email or from the testing organization’s online portal. 

To recall, IRCC accepts test results from IELTS General and CELPIP English tests and TEF and TCF French tests.

To find out your options, please contact us at info@a4zimmigration.com or office number +1-289-997-3339 to discuss your opportunity to live and work in Canada.

You can fill in our assessment form https://www.a4zimmigration.com/assessment-for-express-entry for a detailed assessment for an expedited response. 

* The email will not be published on the website.